Current/Former Student Registration
Parents of students who ALREADY ATTEND the district already have access to PowerSchool with EICS (e.g. because a sibling of the student is already attending a school in our district) you can log into PowerSchool and register a new student using the following steps:
- Log into https://powerschool.eics.ab.ca (contact St. Martin's school ph. 780-632-2266 if you do not know your Parent Portal Login Information).
- Click "SchoolEngage Student Forms"
- From the menu to the left, choose the icon to Add Student, then fill out the student's information
- Important - all fields other than the ASN are required. The school will fill the ASN itself after registration is complete.
- Click the Graduation Hat icon and click on the student you just created to see a list of available forms
- Click "New" beside the registration form that is relevant for the year you are registering