New Student Grade 1 to 6
New Student Gr. 1 to 6 Registrations
Registering a Student when you are new to the District
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open.
If you have questions about registering, please contact St. Martin's School at 780-632-2266.
If you do not currently have a student in the District, you will be unable to log into PowerSchool but the SchoolEngage portal is will enable you to register students who are new or returning to EICS.
1. Go to https://eics.schoolengage.ca/#/login
2. If you have not yet created an account, click "Create new account?" to create a new account
3. To finish creating a new account, enter the required information and click "Register"
Note: A valid email address will be required to complete the sign up procedure
4. Once you have registered, log into SchoolEngage and click the "Add Student" button to add a new student, then fill in their information.
Important - all fields other than the ASN are required. The school will fill the ASN itself after registration is complete.
5. Click the Graduation Hat icon and choose the student you added to see a list of forms.
The school will then typically follow up within two weeks.